We present here a few pieces of important information which will help you get to the Opera at the Castle easily and your stay in our theatre will give you the good memories only!
The ticket office of the Opera at the Castle
- It is open two hours before each show. You may pick up your tickets half an hour before the show starts the latest. However, we recommend taking care of it earlier so as to avoid queues.
- We start the events in the Opera at the Castle on time.
- We recommend coming to us earlier so as to find your seats smoothly. We also invite you to our cafe.
- The theatre staff has the right not to let late viewers in for the show, or if possible, suggest another seat in the back of the auditorium – we are asking kindly for your understanding and punctuality.
We invite you before shows and during intermissions to our cafe (level 0, level 1 and level 2).
We offer hot drinks (only in the cafe on level 0), cold drinks, cakes, snacks and wine.
At your disposal there are also comfortable tables and sofas, to make waiting for the music feast pleasant.
The seat of the Opera at the Castle is located in the West Pomeranian Dukes’ Castle, which is located in the centre of Szczecin, but at the same time it is a quiet and peaceful area near the Odra river.
Wały Chrobrego and the area around the castle are some of the favourite walking areas of the citizens of Szczecin and a restaurant centre of the city.
The Opera does not provide a separate car park for viewers.
Next to the theatre there is a public city car park, subject to charge from Monday to Friday (between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.), however, usually before a show the number of places available is limited.
One can reach the Opera at the Castle by public transport.
- Pl. Rodła bus stop
- ul. Wyszyńskiego bus stop
- Brama Portowa tram stop
- Plac Żołnierza tram stop